C4WS Homeless Project
Opening our doors for the first time in January 2005, a group of 7 churches took it in turns to provide free shelter and food for 13 of the coldest weeks of the year. Since then C4WS Homeless Project has evolved and developed to where we are today.
Our main activities are:
- C4WS Homeless Shelter running from 1st November – 31st March every year, providing emergency accommodation to 16 homeless people per night in 14 churches.
- C4WS co-manages a weekly lunchtime club for all former guests and the homeless and in need.
- C4WS Mentoring and Befriending Scheme, providing support to former guests of the C4WS shelter
- C4WS English classes, supporting homeless people with limited English skills
- C4WS Jobs Club, supporting guests with CV writing, interview techniques and gaining contractual employment as well as education and training
Charity No: 1121919
Find out more
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know