HAB does not provide housing but we will provide support to access various housing options in and around the London Borough of Barnet.
We are run by a small staff team supported by a team of volunteers and the local community.
HAB provides the following services
- Free Breakfast until 10.30am
- A cheap meal served 12.00 - 1.30pm
- A wash/shower (toiletries available)
- Free internet access
- A Clothes Store offering good condition new and nearly new clothes and shoes
- Tea and coffee
- Laundry facilities
- Someone to talk to who will listen and help you to get the help you need
- Help to access housing advice and finding accommodation
- Referral to Winter Shelters
- Referral to Tenancy Support
- Access to medical services
Homeless Action in Barnet (HAB) is a Registered Charity (1155559) and a Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in England (8833405).
When HAB was established it was first registered as an Industrial and Provident Society, Registration number 28076R but converted to a Company Limited by Guarantee and Registered Charity in January 2014.
The HAB Centre developed from the work of Ballards Lane Methodist Church, Finchley Reform Synagogue and the forum Barnet Action on Single Homelessness.
The HAB Centre opened in 1997
Charity No: 1155559
Find out more
How you can help
MyDonate is not responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know